A big thank you goes out to Dawn Hosking for nominating me for the prestigious “Leibster Award”! It is an award for relatively new bloggers. I am honored to be among the nominees!
Dawn is a fine writer and yoga enthusiast living with the limitations of ME/CFS and fibromyalgia. Again, thank you so much for nominating me Dawn! You can find Dawn’s blog at: http://dawnyhosking.wordpress.com/
As instructed, I am answering the list of questions asked by Dawn. Here goes:
1. What time do you get up in the morning? Ummm…. morning??
2. What’s the last thing that made you laugh out loud? I had to laugh at something one of my cats did. They are always cracking me up.
3. Money no object what do you buy? A brand new great big house far away from this neighborhood!
4. Energy no issue what do you do? Go on an antique-buying trip to New England.
5. Favourite famous person and why? Mother Teresa, because she did not just talk the talk, she walked the walk.
6. Do you watch Game of Thrones, if not why not? It’s good. I really don’t watch much television, I prefer reading books.
7. What’s your favourite cuddly toy, you must have one? The pillow I sleep with, it’s fabulous and cost me $80!!! (you probably think I’m crazy but it’s worth every penny).
8. Do you count calories? Never, just cut way back on carbs & sugar. I lost 60 lbs doing just this alone, no exercise!
9. Are you happy in this moment, now? Not really (I’m brutally honest, sorry) I am in the middle of a chronic pain flare up and have been down for almost 2 weeks. Hard to be happy right now.
10. Who is your favourite band? from way back in the 60’s (I’m an old hippie), the band CREAM, which consisted of Jack Bruce, Ginger Baker and the legendary Mr. Eric Clapton.
Now……..my blog nominees for the Leibster Award goes to:
Consider Yourselves Nominated!! Well Done!!
Please, all nominees, if you wouldn’t mind, please answer these questions:
1) Who is your favorite writer?
2) Who is your favorite musician?
3) What is the first thing you look at on the computer in the morning?
4) What would be your most favorite vacation destination?
5) What is your favorite food?
6) What is your favorite restaurant?
7) How many pets do you own and what are they?
8) What’s your favorite television show?
9) What is your most favorite book of all time?
10) What is your greatest wish?
Here is a great resource for those who are to undertake nominations – it tells all about the Liebster Award. It’s by Lorraine Reguly’s Life, she has a great blog and a great poetry blog here: Poetry Perfected