I would like to thank my friend and fellow blogger Tammy for the very kind nomination to the Versatile Blogger Award! A very honorable distinction, indeed! I appreciate the nomination very much. Tammy is dealing with multiple chronic illnesses and shares her thoughts and experiences in her own blog that you can find here: tlohuis . Please stop by and check her out!
- I have been an antique dealer selling primitive country antiques for 17 years.
- My husband and I have been together 31 years.
- I lost 60 lbs. by cutting way back on carbs and sugar 3 years ago and have kept it off. No exercise was involved.
- I do not have a thyroid gland, due to previous thyroid disease & treatment with radioactive iodine.
- I love classic rock and roll, and blues music, and I like it loud.
- I am physically unable to not move some part of my body if music is playing.
- I quit smoking (a 20+ year, 2 pack a day habit) 17 years ago and have never smoked since.
~*~ TAH-DAHHHHH ~*~