I want to thank my friend, Dawn Hosking, for nominating me for this prestigious award, Most Influential Blogger!! Wow! I am truly honored and humbled.
If you have never visited Dawn’s blog, you should. She has a great gift of writing haiku, prose, and she also has a unique way of looking at (and writing about) the fight against chronic pain. You can find her blog HERE.
Here is how the award thing works:
1. Display the Award on your Blog.
2. Announce your win with a post and thank the Blogger who awarded you.
3. Present 10 deserving Bloggers with the Award. (I chose 11)
4. Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded with a comment.
5. Answer each of the 10 questions that your awarder asked, and then write 10 for your awardees (or use the same ones up to you !)
My choices for Most Influential Blogger are:
Here are some random questions for my chosen ones to answer on their own blog post:
(just delete my answers if you copy & paste this)
1) What is your favorite season?
2) Who is your favorite singer?
3) What is your favorite kind of music?
4) Who is your favorite author?
5) If you had enough money, what charity would you donate to?
6) If you had enough money, what room in your home would you renovate?
7) What is your favorite television show?
8) Which of these is your most favorite drink: Pepsi – Coke – Ice Tea – Water?
9) Do you own a desktop PC or laptop…or both?
10) What would you rather do for relaxation, read a book or watch television?
Thanks again for the honor, Miss Dawny!! It’s nice to be appreciated!! Made my day! 🙂
And congratulations to my nominees!! Great blogs ~ great writing!!