Sending out a big Thank You to Michelle, who has nominated me for this award! I am honored! Please visit her excellent blog, called “Fibro…Dealing and Coping Through Laughter and Tears”, HERE.
The “Unique Leaves Award” Rules
- Display the award logo in your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- Tell us how you and your blog are unique.
- What are your thoughts about being unique?
- Nominate 10 others blogger for this award and link to them.
- Notify those bloggers for the nomination.
Tell us how you and your blog are unique
I am just telling my story. We all have one. We are all unique and have unique perspectives. I try to mix humor with the serious side of chronic pain. If we don’t laugh once in awhile, then life can certainly get dreary fast. I use my blog as an outlet for my emotions, my thoughts and my own way of looking at life. It’s my therapy.
What are your thoughts about being unique?
Well, rather than my own thoughts, I will borrow the thoughts of the New Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
The definition of UNIQUE is: “1. : Being the only one of it’s kind: Single, Sole 2 : very unusual : Notable”
And according to The Free Dictionary dot com, the definition of Unique is: u·nique (y-nk)